kids water tubing
Printer Friendly Version  Email A Friend  Add This  Increase Text Size  Decrease Text Size

Health Care, SNAP & Cash and Miscellaneous Programs

Application for Health Care, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), and Cash Assistance

Please see the links at the right for:

Information regarding ApplyMN - Minnesota's secure, web-based application for multiple assistance programs

Application for other assistance programs at ApplyMN.

Application for Health Care at


Information about health care programs:

  • Minnesota Healthcare Programs (fee for service)
  • Minnesota Medical Assistance Coverage
  • MinnesotaCare Fast Facts

MinnesotaCare – Douglas County does not process MinnesotaCare, please call MinnesotaCare State Operations at 800-657-3672Skype Call.

MNSure Update - see Newsletter December 13, 2013

Other documents available:
- Change Report Form (for cash assistance and food support) DHS-2402-ENG
- Household Report Form - DHS-2120-ENG
- Minnesota Health Care Programs Change Report Form (for Medical Assistance and Minnesota Care) DHS-4796-ENG
- Request for County Burial - asset sheet